Forms and Documents

sunset at row building

Be sure to speak with your advisor prior to submitting any of the forms below!

Online forms available on the Registrar's Website:
- Add a Course - to add a course after the 10th day of the semester, add an independent study, or courses being     repeated for a 3rd time
- Withdraw from a Course
- Pass/Fail Request
Excess Credit Authorization
Additional Degree Petition

Advising Sheets:
University General Education Sheet
CLAS General Education Sheet
School of Business Advising Sheet
School of Nursing Advising Guide
School of Pharmacy Advising Sheet