At a place as big as UConn, it's important to be aware of your resources and support centers. Here's a list of some important academic resources available to our students. Click each program's link to learn more.
If you're looking for non-academic support, click here to view our page for student life resources.
Sample Semester Sequences
- College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences - Speak with an ACES advisor
- School of Business Prospective Students
- Neag School of Education - IB/M Programs and Sport Management
- School of Engineering
- School of Fine Arts - Art & Art History and Music (click on degree to see sequence);
Dramatic Arts and DMD - speak with ACES advisor
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Social Work - Speak with an ACES advisor